Jingle awarded me the KREATIVE BLOGGER!
THANK YOU SO MUCH , JINGLE!
I have been nominated for a Blogger award called KREATIVE BLOGGER from Jingle http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/
Jingle is a very caring poet. Very intelligent and compassionate. Jingle writes about things that matter in her life and for someone whose first language is not English, she is doing very well indeed.
Jingle has a great sense of humor and if you ever need to feel good please go to her blog.
Again, thank you so much, Jingle ,for taking the time and consideration in nominating me.LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank the person giving you this award.
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. place a link to their blog
4. Name at least 7 things people don’t know about you.
5. Nominate 7-10 Blogger.
6. Place a link to those Blogger.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 thing people don’t know about me:
1. I was a SINGLE MOTHER before I remarried.
2. I am a CHINESE MALAYSIAN married to a SINGAPOREAN AMERICAN.
3. I do not smoke or drink alcohol.
4. I play the piano.
5. I just learn to cook since I remarried.
6. I was awarded a scholarship, AMERICA FIELD SERVICES, which sent me to Granby, Connecticut.
7. I am an advocate for abused children and single mothers. Have set up a SHELTER HOME for abused children and singles mothers in Cheras in 1999.
The Blogs I nominate are:
1. Over A Cuppa Tea http://www.cleffairy.com
2. Welcome to the WORLD OF SIMONLOVER!
3. Caramelz.my http://caramelz.my
4. A Moonlight Rendezvous
5. CARING IS NOT ONLY SHARING….
6. Manglish, please!
7. Me, Me, Me…
8. …Still crazy after all these years!
10. Home is where the heart is…
I would have love to nominate more bloggers but this is the max.So THANK YOU SO MUCH and ENJOY YOUR REWARDS!